Thursday, April 7, 2011

Family Tradition

Tonight we drove to Jacksonville to stay with my in- laws so that we could get to the airport in the morning. As I'm lying here in pain, I'm regretting all the food I inhaled.

Whenever my husband gets around family, he wants to spoil then with his cooking talents. Stick me with a fork sir- because I am surely done!

Tonight we had:
1) Bacon filled burgers covered in;
A. Balsamic cream sauce
B. Guacamole
C. Cheese
2) Grilled onions
3) Corn
4) Pasta with the balsamic cream sauce

If you just sighed in agony for me, bless you.

In other news, we are off to Denton, TX. We spent one of our first nights as a couple there, and we are headed back to watch two other love birds tie the knot. I can't wait to see a wedding from the other side. I'll be updating you all as I sink my teeth into the cotton candy of Texas- brisket!!

Until then, the daily pour was far from red... Gin and tonics were flowing tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment